- Experience in IT Industry, A thorough understanding of SDLC.
- Minimum of 3 year Project Management expertise.
- Laying down detailed schedules of activities, milestones, and deliverables of the project team and ensures the project remains as per the schedule and is managed within the cost committed.
- Collecting Project status information, and update cycle of work plans, issues and changes, collected from project Managers at routine intervals.
- Perform the Risk analysis to list out problems and chances of deviance from the project methodology, identify such situations understand the impact and to provide solutions.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Information Dynamics India Pvt Ltd