- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success.
- Ability to identify decision makers; make continues cold calls and dealing with both business and technical executives.
- Set the targets for the team and track the performance of the Inside Sales Specialist who may be selling Software, SaaS products and or Services, against individual and team level goals.
- Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C- level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads.
- Lead customer sales calls, demos and experience sessions.
- Lead team to actively engage accounts to drive services consumption and up- sell and cross- sell based on strategic plans and needs.
- Ability to mine data, marketing databases and do market research and customer segmentation.
- Report on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and deliver competitive business insights, trends and analysis to drive ongoing performance improvements.
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information).
- Manage the collaboration and teaming of with other functions and departments as well as senior management to effectively progress opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Obsess over customers and prospects to deliver a world- class customer engagement experience
- Good understanding of software, mobile, Saas, cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Experience using CRMs, Telephony and other Contact Center Platforms and Tools.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Currently ID â€™ s 350+ technical members operate from various centers across 9 countries, and services various vertical industries, like Shipping & Logistics, Retail & Distribution, Travel & Airlines and Transportation.
ID is growing rapidly and we are ramping up our human resources to address the needs of our growing number of customers and their business needs. We are also in the process of expanding our significant presence in North America, Europe and Australia by providing our trademark high quality, cost effective IT solutions. We invite all our current & future stakeholders to be a part of this exciting growth story.
Contact Company:Information Dynamics India Pvt Ltd