- Create and Deliver high-quality advertisements and layouts within guidelines.
- Carry out thorough pre-press checks and ensure print file is error free.
- Work with the Team Leader to answer client queries and to advise the client on the best solutions to their visual communication needs.
- Work on images to ensure appropriate colour profiling and suitability for print
- Adhere to studio workflow processes and best practice in all day-to-day activities.
- Proactively offer process improvement recommendations to the Team Leader
- Proactively managing own workflow to consistently meet or exceed target efficiency and chargeability figures
- Developing an excellent knowledge of the clients brands. Proactively challenging off-brand communications internally and externally where appropriate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in advertising agency, publishing or a design studio.
- Pre-press, Print and Premedia Expert
- High competence in Adobe InDesign and moderate knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Degree/diploma either in Printing Technology or similar
- Strong skills in layout design and typography
- Conversant with Pre-press & Print Terminologies and Techniques
- Have a very good eye for detail to deliver all work to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to understand and follow established brand guidelines and styles.
- Basic understanding of marketing and advertising concepts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Information Dynamics India Pvt Ltd